This event is made possible due to the collaboration of several entities contributing funding, resources, and sharing experience and knowledge. The primary partners are:
- Federal Highway Administration – Provide supplemental funding
- Oregon DOT – Donate resources to plan, organize, and conduct event
- Contractors – Donate equipment and operators to construct road
- Equipment Manufacturers – Donate equipment for event
- Oregon National Guard – Donate use of land
- Oregon DOT will also collaborate with the Oregon State University – School of Civil and Construction Engineering to share information and knowledge relating to ICST for educational purposes.
This event is an ‘Every Day Counts’ activity highlighted in the Federal Highway Administration’s national implementation plan for 3D Engineered Models for Construction. Hosted by the Oregon Department of Transportation’s Geometronics Unit, the information-packed program features classroom presentations and field demonstrations.”
Dinner on July 9th is sponsored by Bentley Systems, Inc. and Trimble Navigation.
Social Hour on July 9th is sponsored by Leica Geosystems.